Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Trip Back Home

After my many travels around Europe, I took a trip back home. It was such a different life than the one I lead in London! Combine 5 kids under 5, a few colds, and throw in some jet lag, and I had some adjusting to do. All in all, it was great to see everyone and visit my gorgeous hometown, Seattle. Here are a few shots from the week.

This is baby Thad. He's a photogenic fellow.

Thad and his mommy, Carrie (my sister)

Billy and his ice cream. Attempting to eat a ice cream cone + toddler + spoon = splattering of sticky white Dairy Queen goodness everywhere

Spontaneous hug between the cousins

Dallin as Indian

Cambry Claire as Rabbit.

Here's Bobby. We were napping. That's one thing I had in common with these kids: our love of sleep and food. We're so alike!

Cambry and her mommy, Marissa

Billy

Seattle skyline from the ferry. Love this city!

Thanks Mom and Dad for hosting the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment