Sunday, July 24, 2011

Christmas Cocoon in Camden

Christmas 2010 was my first spent away with family. And even though I missed them, I had a good time with my surrogate family here in London. A mixture of Americans, Canadians, Aussies and a Brit too :)

We had some spiritual stuff (chats, carols), some silly stuff (truth or dare, email of death) and some typically awesome holiday stuff (eating TONS of great food, sitting in pajamas and not leaving the house for 3 days...literally).

All these pictures are thanks to Zinta and Morgan. Thanks for documenting this weekend guys!

Zinta made a Gingerbread house.

And we destroyed and ate it. When all was said a done, there was maybe one tiny piece of rock hard frosting left. Yummy!

We lit some candles.

We had a fantastic feast. Everyone made 2-3 dishes, and there were 7 of us = lots of gooood food.

Our dinner table on Christmas Eve.

Erika spiked our punch with beer. Ginger beer.

Me and Mo.

The beginning of our photo session. Don't ask me what I was doing, because I have nooo idea. It was that Ginger Beer.*

Toothless smile picture. Classic.
Front row: Erika Mitchell, Monica Hubrich, Me
Back row: Joff King, Karen Campbell, Zinta Jaunitis, Morgan Habedank

Group goofy shot

Girls photo. Check out Monica's face ;)

Joff made a joke right before this picture. Even though it was unplanned, it's my fav shot of the night.
*Please note Ginger Beer is actually not an alcoholic beverage.

1 comment:

  1. Please for Christ sake please help me
    I need your help and support to help PAY MY Tuition Fees. I need your only 3 to 5 minutes approximately

    What you have to do is
    1.go to Google.com and search "Kwotz-Golden Words of Life"
    2.then visit my blog from the the search results.
    3.Remain on the page i.e Kwotz for one minute or so and do some random surfing
    4. click ONE of the ads that appeals to you from ADBoxes and visit there.
    5.remain on that page for one minute or so and do some random surfing.
    and that's it.

    NOTE: Only ONE click is needed.
    I will be grateful to you.
    May God Bless You.

    ReplyDelete