Friday, September 18, 2009

A bad night's rest

What do you call daydreaming when it's at night? Night dreaming? Because last Thursday night I spend a solid 5 hour night dreaming about sleeping in a real bed instead of a bench at the airport. I shouldn't complain though since I got to spend the next four days in Rome :)

I promise pictures are to come. Let me say one thing though: if you haven't been, you should go.

Tip: Check out this link for the ins and outs to sleeping in airports! It's pretty neat. http://www.sleepinginairports.net/

Ok, so obviously this picture isn't of me. My situation was slightly better. I didn't have the anti-sleeping arm rests, but I was in a circular bench with half my body on the bench and the other on a few folding chairs. Ghetto.

1 comment:

  1. Survival kit for sleeping at airport:

    "An alarm clock or a pen and post-it pad. If you are travelling solo, write a "Wake me at 5:00 AM" note and stick a few on yourself and the seats around you -- it works. People will wake you."

    Best prank would be to trash all the post-it notes while they were sleeping.

    ReplyDelete