Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My niece is cuter than yours

Seriously.

I spent a week in Seattle with my parentals, my three sisters/sister-in-law and all five nephews/niece.

Apparently I was able to solidify my favorite aunt status among my niece Cambry. I'm pretty sure I'm good to go on the other kids. There are two that are too young to verbalize their choice but I can tell they'd choose me too.

Here's official proof Cambry loves me, a letter. (Her mother says she "just wrote what [Cambry] said")

Dear Aunt Shannon,

Today I made cookies. I wish you could watch the movie Nemo with me. It is about a fish. You could come to my house and make cookies. I will put them on a plate for you. They will be pink. Thanks for playing with me at Grandpas house. I like pink. I am a princess. You are not a princess I am only a princess. I love you. You love me.

Love,
Cambry

I dare you to find a cuter little girl. I triple dog dare you.

Here's Cambry in the bunny outfit. Which is of course what you wear on a hot Tuesday in late July, and not just Halloween. Duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment