Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The PROMS

I saw Jamie Cullum at the BCC Proms last Thursday (August 26th). While I did have to queue--in American English that means line up--in the rain for a couple hours for the cheap, 5 pound standing tickets (available only on the day of) that was all SO worth it. I'd say one of the top live performances I've ever seen. This guy has talent!

I only had my crappy camera phone on me, so here's the best shot I could get.

And here's a little audio sample. This one is called "If I Ruled the World". (Unfortunately I couldn't find a good video from the Proms night)

For those of you who don't know him, get to know him. You won't be disappointed. For those of you who know him and like him, congrats. For those of you who know him and don't like him, you are no longer my friend.

PS Take note: if you are a boy and you would like me to fall in love with you, take me to a Jamie Cullum concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment